14.12.07

iPostcards from La Samanna, Saint Martin, French West Indies

After our hectic activity-filled 16-day trip to Central/Eastern Europe last October, I promised Bill that our next trip would be a chill/relax/beach-type vacation. Since I had never been to the Caribbean, it was not as easy for me to sell this destination to my high-end clients due to my lack of familiarity. With all the different islands to choose from, my pick was actually made pretty easy. A friend of mine who works as a top executive of one of the top luxury resorts in the region, gave me an offer I couldn't refuse: Stay in one of our premium beachfront suites, which normally go for $1300.00-$2300.00 a night, practically for free. So off with nothing but our swimsuits we went to La Samanna in Saint Martin!

"The island! The island!"

a rainbow welcomes us as we land

view from the breakfast nook

view from the main building

La Samanna's private beach

view from our digs

awww shuckks...sweet scribble from Bill
in front of our crib

heart on the sand

with my surrogate dog

" Sean of a beach" with his surrogate bitch


My iPostcard from La Samanna,
Saint Martin, French West Indies

in the infinity pool

ahhh...cocktail hour

Where is that nude beach?...

...ahh, it's just south of our resort!

Bill on the beach walking off to the sunset

No comments: