15.12.07

London Calling - Missed Call/Bad Connection

My company was sending me to London for 48 hours to experience and review the business class seats of American Airlines's flight from New York (JFK) airport to London Stansted (STN) airport (as an alternative to the super congested London Heathrow (LHR) airport) and stay at the Athenaeum Hotel. Coming from L.A., I knew this would be quite a tiring trip due to the distance. I agreed to go on this business trip only if I could spend some time in New York and have some R&R on some beach in the Caribbean prior to the trip. Well, our trip to the Big Apple and Saint Martin/Sint Maarten went very well without any hitches. Unfortunately, on our last day on the island, our return flight from SXM to NYC was cancelled. We were protected on the next flight out, but it was too late for me to make my connecting flight to London. It was futile to protect me on another flight, since I had to be on that specific flight. F +_)(*&^%$#@! Missed London Call!

No comments: