17.8.10

iPostcards from Bodega, CA

Our plan was to find a nice ocean front/view hotel to spend our last night (prior to going back home) in Bodega Bay. By the time we got there, the fog had rolled in and so it didn't make any sense to necessarily stay on the coast. I checked Yelp.com and read from contributors that there was this highly-rated villa that is owned & managed by an Austrian couple a few miles down the road in Bodega. We discovered the Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa. It ended up to be a great find. We went for a nice horseback ride the next morning before we checked-out. We then drove back from Bodega via CA-1 S/US-101 S to San Francisco and flew out of SFO airport.

"Hello ladies. Look at your man. Now back to me. Now back at your man. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me. But if he stopped using lady-scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he's me. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it! It's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again. The tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I'm on a horse!"
(If you don't get this, click HERE.)

Have you guys ever seen an Ass-Bra?
It is what you get when you crossbreed a donkey and a zebra.
Came across a Zeedonk for the very first time.

The Zeedonk fell in love with Bill and followed him.

Saying good-bye to my sweet horse, Cody

For more pictures of this vaca-sean, please click HERE.

No comments: